This season we are introducing a new initiative
A Community Sponsorship Scheme which invites Companies and/or individuals to sponsor tickets for the schools in their local area.
The aim is to provide the opportunity for children and students to experience a match day courtesy of their sponsor. The sponsor will benefit through recognition in the wider community and with customers who measure social responsibility initiatives.
The West Lothian Youth Foundation will administer and liaise with the schools.
The package includes the following:
• Match tickets for a selected league match for every child who wants to attend.
• Pupils from the school will be flag bearers and welcome out the teams.
• Match day magazine advert for the company.
• 1 match day hospitality package for a party of 4 on the day their local schools attend.
• Links to LFC social media and website.
• Stadium advert (upper tier site) for promotion of products through the Livingston FC network/fan base and via social media.
With the support of the sponsors the scheme will help strengthen the clubs links with the local community while highlighting the sponsors commitment to the community.
Livingston Youth Programme Sponsorship
Livingston operate a comprehensive youth development programme which includes:
• Under 13s
• Under 15s
• Under 17s
• Under 20s
The proud sponsor of the programme will receive the following:
• Name on all teamwear
• Extensive advertising in the main stadium plus external advertising East Stand (facing training pitch).
• Full page advertisement Matchday Magazine.
• Four centre stand seats valid for all home fixtures.
• Links to LFC website & social media.