The board of the Livi for Life Supporters Trust would like to call the Annual General Meeting for the year end 31 August 2016.
The meeting will take place at the Almondvale Suite, at 2pm on Sunday 26 February 2017.
Amongst the items on the agenda are:
- Sign off of the minutes from the AGM for the year ended 31 August 2015
> Presentation and vote on the accounts for the year ended 31 August 2016
> Nomination of the independent examiner of the accounts
> Membership Secretary’s report
> Election of the Trust board for the coming year
- A review of the Trust’s activities during the year:
- An update on the stadium management company
- Our experience with the Tap 2 system last year
- Our work alongside the Raith Supporters Trust and Supporters Direct Scotland in relation to the movement of
- kick of times to accommodate TV companies
- A review of our volunteering efforts over the year
If members would like to add any other matters to the agenda, please can they let us know via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 18 February 2017. A finalised agenda will be distributed at the meeting.
We look forward to seeing you there.