Matchday Sponsorship at The Tony Macaroni Arena provides the ultimate platform and matchday experience for your business – whether that be for networking, rewarding staff or simply a celebration and we have availability for just that for our upcoming cinch Premiership match with Dundee United on Wednesday 18th January 2023.
Combine VIP matchday hospitality with advertising and branding opportunities, providing yourself and guests with the ultimate matchday experience and a unique and exciting way of entertaining staff, clients or friends all whilst promoting your business on a major platform to our matchday audience.
As high profile match day sponsor, your company logo will appear in our matchday programme and across our social media channels on the day of the game, your company name announced over the tannoy before, during and after the game and you will enjoy a post-match meeting with your choice of Player of the Match, presenting the player with his award at the end of the game.
Price: £500 (plus VAT).
Key features include:
- Three course meal for 4 guests within our Ferranti Suite at the heart of the Main Stand. (Additional guests can be added at a discounted rate)
- Half-time food and drink refreshments.
- Exclusive pay bar facility pre-match, post-match and at half-time.
- Executive, centre stand seating.
- Welcome page in ‘ROAR’, our matchday programme.*
- Your logo featured on all club social media channels in the lead up to the game.*
- Pick your Livingston FC Man of the Match and present the award (provided by you) to your chosen player in the Ferranti Suite after the game.
- Private Car Parking
- Complimentary Team Sheets for all guests in your party.
- Three tannoy announcements pre/post-match promoting your business.
- Photo opportunities post-match with Livingston FC players and staff (subject to availability).
*Full page advert and Company Logo for social media channels and matchday programme to be provided by you one week prior to the game.
If you’d like to book this package, contact Dave Black on email@example.com or 01506417000.