We’re presently on the lookout for dedicated candidates to work as part of our Children’s Academy. Please note the details below:
Paid Role(s) Part Time:
- SFA Children’s Licence or above.
- Sports First Aid Certificate.
- Organising and leading teams in games and coaching sessions. (E)
- Working in an academy environment. (D)
- Coaching primary school aged children. (E)
- Writing reports and giving feedback to players and academy staff (D)
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work as part of a team
The successful candidates will contribute to the development and progression of players in our academy through overseeing training and matches. The main responsibilities are to plan, oversee and review training sessions and coach your team on matchdays. Our teams have access to a state-of-the-art learning studio for reviewing / analysing training and games with access to footage of these. They also work with our 1st team Sports Science department and use 1st team facilities.
We are keen to speak to individuals who are looking to develop themselves as a coach and have a passion for coaching and the development of young players.
If you have previous coaching experience and have gained the SFA level 1.3 coaching certificate this could be the ideal environment in which to progress.
HOURS OF WORK: Evenings & Weekends
APPLY VIA CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org