At the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company held within THE TONY MACARONI ARENA, ALDERSTONE ROAD, LIVINGSTON on Monday 17th April 2017 at 5.30pm, the following resolutions were approved by the Livingston FC Shareholders:
- Robert Wilson appointed as a Director for the period to the next General Meeting.
- John J Ward, Brian Ewing and Alan J Scott appointed as Directors of the Company for the period to the next general meeting.
- The capital of the Company be increased from £1,200,000 to £5,000,000 by the creation of 3,800,000 Ordinary Shares of £1 each to rank pari passu in all respects with the existing shares on the capital of the Company be approved.
- Subject to the Articles of Association adopted by the Company, the Directors be specially authorised to allot up to 3,800,000 Ordinary Shares of £1 each when fully paid at their discretion.
- Gordon J Ford OBE appointed as Livingston FC, Honorary Vice President and Club Ambassador.
Andy Gemmell has announced his retirement from the Livingston FC Board of Directors with immediate effect.
The Directors of Livingston 5 Ltd have accepted, in principle, an offer from a company led by John Ward and members of the Operations Committee for the purchase of their majority shareholding in Livingston FC, subject to the agreement of the Livingston 5 Ltd shareholders.
The offer is also subject to the completion of due diligence by the new company and approval by the necessary Football authorities.
The conclusion of the transaction is due shortly where thereafter the new company will be setting out its future plans which will include a Fans share offer with funds raised being ring fenced for the development of the First Team playing squad.