This package is now sold out. See our full commercial offering in our 2022/23 brochure here.
For the 2022/23 season, Livingston FC has a brilliant, new opportunity for a business to get its logo and branding right under the nose of millions of viewers by sponsoring our pitch side technical areas.
With TV cameras having a particular interest in management teams on a match day – both our own and that of the opposing team – your logo would be broadcast to millions of viewers on matches picked live for Sky Sports coverage as well as on the BBC’s weekly highlights show, Sportscene.
Previous seasons have seen our televised Premiership matches hit a total, global peak viewership of over 4.6 million with a total, global average of over 1.5 million. Physical attendances at Scottish football games continues to greatly outperform other countries of similar size meaning more eyes than ever are on our game.
Your logo would take pride of place to the left, right and rear of the outer area of the dugouts themselves, on the skirting around the Perspex of the dugout and on the head rest of each of the 6 coaching staff seats in each of the 2 technical areas.
As well as your logo appearing on these prime positions, your website would also be linked from our Partners area on the club official website as well as social media recognition when the branding is in place to highlight the partnership.
Key features include:
- 4 x Season Tickets for 2022/23 cinch Premiership campaign.
- Half-page programme advert in ‘ROAR’, our matchday programme.
- Exclusive official website story announcing the partnership at point of confirmation.
- Company Logo featured on official club website (with link to website).
- Photo opportunity with first-team staff showcasing your branding.
- Your logo featured on all club social media channels at point of confirmation.
- A signed 2022/23 replica home shirt, presented in club branded gift box.
- Discounted price on match day hospitality.
*Half page advert/design and Company Logo for social media channels and matchday programme to be provided by you.
Interested parties should contact Dave Black on email@example.com or either 01506417000/07792567202 for further details.