A big thank you to latest pitch side advertising board sponsor EarthTest Laboratories.
EarthTest Laboratories are a Geotechnical, Environmental, Construction testing and monitoring provider. Operating across the length and breadth of the UK, EarthTest Laboratories strive to provide clients with a high quality, quick reactive, confidential service – with a wealth of experience gained from activities ranging across UK, Europe, Africa and Australia. Combined to bring forth a collective understanding and ingenuity of the industry in various capacities.
The company founders consist of four Directors – John Black, Stephen Glover, James Murray and Ross Hamilton. Each of the Directors bring different perspectives to the business, which collectively creates what will be a unique range of services on offer.
The initial range of services offered by EarthTest Laboratories will be:
- Environmental Sampling of soil and water
- Plate Bearing/Plate CBR Testing
- Dynamic Cone Penetration Testing
- Density Testing – Core Cutter and Sand Replacement
- Surveying and setting out
- Trial Pitting and soil logging
- Infiltration Testing
- Gas and Ground Water Monitoring
- Continuous groundwater monitoring
- Inclinometer Monitoring
- Water Content
- Atterberg Limits
- Particle Size Distribution
- Optimum Moisture Content
- Recompacted CBR
- Moisture Condition Value
- Point Loads