Sponsorship of our first-team, home and away match shorts has become available, presenting you with an opportunity to have your company logo take pride of place alongside the club badge on all first-team match shorts for the 2022/23 campaign.
You could join Phoenix Drilling Limited, Tony Macaroni and Clarke ePOS (UK) Limited as our official kit sponsors for the new season.
Over a season, our Joma match kit from The Soccer Shop: Direct is seen by hundreds of thousands of supporters in stadiums up and down the country on a weekly basis, not to mention the millions of viewers across Sky, BBC and the like.
With your company logo featuring as mentioned, sponsorship of the match shorts also includes the following –
- Home & Away match shorts framed and presented to you at the end of the 2022/23 season.
- 1 x Match Day Sponsorship Package.
- 4 x Season Tickets for 2022/23 cinch Premiership campaign.
- 1 x Replica shirt signed by the first-team squad.
- Half-page programme advert in ‘ROAR’, our matchday programme.*
- Exclusive official website story announcing the partnership at point of confirmation.
- Company Logo featured on official club website (with link to website).
- Your logo featured on all club social media channels at point of confirmation.
- Photo opportunity with first-team players and coaching staff.
*Half page advert/design and Company Logo for social media channels and match day programme to be provided by you.
As well as the exposure above, your logo will also feature on our interview back-drop and media room back-drop meaning it will be broadcast to millions of viewers across national & international television coverage and our own, in-house media.
Interested parties should contact Dave Black on [email protected] or either 01506417000/07792567202 for further details.