Give your child a matchday to remember at the Tony Macaroni Arena with our matchday mascot package. If your child is an avid Livi supporter, then their day as the team’s mascot will be a day they will never forget.
Better yet, for our final two home games of the campaign against Dundee United (20th May) and Motherwell (24th May), we’re offering this at a discounted price!
The day gets underway with a tour of the Tony Macaroni Arena, taking them behind the scenes to see the places most other fans don’t get to see.
The special guest then gets to meet the players and the management team before taking to the field of play during the player warm-up. Then, the big moment of the day as the mascot leads the way out onto the playing surface at the front of the queue with the team captain, assisting with the coin toss before returning to the stand to watch the game.
A perfect gift idea for that Livi mad youngster!
Price: £50.00 (plus VAT) without replica kit.
Price: £100.00 (plus VAT) with full replica kit (shirt, shorts & socks).
- Tour of the Tony Macaroni Arena.
- Exclusive access to the First Team changing rooms to meet the players.
- Meet the Manager and his staff in the Manager’s office.
- Take to the playing field during the pre-match warm-up.
- Lead the team onto the pitch with the Club Captain.
- A unique, one-off “welcome” feature in ROAR, club website and social media.*
- Match day Main Stand tickets for the mascot and 1 adult**
*Image and info to be provided a week prior to your chosen game.
**Additional tickets can be purchased for extra family members/guests.
For further details or to book in, please email Jude Scott on email@example.com or call us on 01506417000.