The Livi Lions SC will be picking up at the usual places in and around Livingston and Bathgate before heading to the game in Dingwall, with the departure times as follows:
- Bathgate (o/s The Dreadnought) 2.45pm
- Carmondean (o/s The Saltire) 2.55pm
- Almondvale Stadium (Stadium Bar) 3.00pm
- Dedridge (opp Crofthead Farm) 3.05pm
- Mid Calder (o/s The Black Bull) 3.10pm
- Pumpherston (opp The Cawburn) 3.15pm
- Forth Road Bridge (north bound slip road bus stop) 3.30pm
Fares: £15 return, £10 single, under 5’s travel for FREE. Exact change much appreciated!
All new travellers welcome!
To book your seat, please Click here
- The Livi Lions SC takes bookings for the coaches it organises strictly on a ‘FIRST COME FIRST SERVED’ basis. This applies to both members and non-members.
- Please don’t assume that you are booked on a coach unless your request for a seat has been confirmed and your name is listed.
- If a seat is booked then please consider it paid for, and for whatever reason if that seat is not used (left empty), the person who booked the seat will be liable to pay the full adult standard rate for that journey.
- All bookings remain valid for the re-arranged date if any game is postponed, abandoned or called off for whatever reason