Santa has come early for a second time this month, again, in the form of the same very generous supporter as last week who has kindly purchased another virtual mascot package for our final clash of 2020 with Aberdeen next week (30th December) – but would once again like to give it away to one of our young supporters to spread a bit of Christmas cheer!
If this sounds like something your Livi supporting little one would like to have a chance of winning, simply email [email protected] with your name and contact details as well as the name of the child by 12pm on Sunday 27th December and we’ll draw one lucky winner at random.
We’ll be in touch with the winner on Sunday afternoon to let you know you’ve won and to request the questions that your little one would like to put to his or her favourite player.
Whilst all those young Lion cubs can’t join us in person at the minute, the virtual mascot package allows them the chance to be a mascot from the comfort of their own homes. Details on what the package includes can be seen below.
The package includes:
- A pre-recorded message from your favourite player or the manager answering questions sent to us by you.
- Your photo appearing on our official website, social media channels and on the live stream ahead of kick-off (with permission).
- Your picture in ROAR, our monthly club eMagazine in either the month of, or the following month from the game (with permission).
- A letter of thanks emailed from the club, signed by the manager.
- Access to the live stream of the relevant game.
If you’re not lucky enough to win but would like to book your child in for this game, or a future game, give us a call on 01506417000 or email [email protected]