With the 2020/21 season now underway and the new home and away kits unveiled, many of you have been asking about the availability of player shirt sponsorship for the new campaign.
This season, we’re going to launch things slightly differently in order to give everyone an initial, equal chance of claiming any particularly sought after shirts.
As of tomorrow (4th August) through until Monday 31st August, you can purchase a “virtual” raffle ticket to be in the draw alongside all of the home and away shirts of our first-team players.
Priced at £175 per shirt, you have until the end of August to give us a call or pop in and purchase your virtual raffle ticket and on the first week of September, everyone who has bought a ticket will have their name go into one hat, with all of the first-team players home and away shirts in a second hat, with one then drawn from each giving everyone the same opportunity at all of the available shirts.
Every shirt sponsor receives the following:
• Your name/company name listed in every issue of our monthly magazine, “ROAR”.
- Your name/company name listed in the player shirt sponsorship section of the official website.
- Your name/company name noted against your sponsored player’s profile page on the official website.
- A phone call from your sponsored player.
- Your sponsored player shirt signed and presented to you in a club branded gift box at the first game of the 2021/22 season.
You can call reception on 01506 417000 or pop in during the times below to purchase your virtual raffle ticket:
Monday to Thursday – 10am-12pm & 1pm-3pm
Friday – 10am-12pm
Saturday & Sunday – Closed.
For a reminder of all of the available players, check out the list here.
Once the draw has been made and everyone who has entered has been allocated a shirt, the remaining shirts will go on public sale on a first come, first served basis.