Livingston FC is looking to add a video analyst to its already successful coaching infrastructure at the club.
Skills / Person Specification
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn & develop within elite sport
- Good footballing knowledge (coaching badges and playing experience desirable)
- Excellent communication, organisation, attention to detail & time management
- A passion for football and enjoyment of devising systems and statistical analysis of football
- Professional approach to work (e.g. punctual, reliable & diligent)
- Can be relied upon to keep information confidential when required
- Prior knowledge of using software packages such as Sportscode (desirable), Hudl (desirable) & Microsoft Excel (desirable). Prior knowledge of Apple systems (desirable)
- Commitment and awareness of working unsociable hours required on occasion
- Prior performance analysis experience within professional football (desirable).
- Contribute to the provision of performance analysis, working closely with coaches and support staff.
- Assist in the filming & analysis of designated fixtures.
- Assist in the delivery of individual, unit & team based analysis sessions.
- Maintenance of statistical databasing.
- Additional duties as reasonably requested.
- Able to commit for the remainder of the 18/19 season
- Any Performance Analysis related qualifications or previous experience in a professional football environment
- Commitment to working weekends.
- Desire to pursue a career path within professional football, furthermore within performance analysis.
- Maintain a professional manner at all times, reflecting & maintaining the values & ethos of LFC.
The opportunity available will involve around 2-4 days per week, dependant on the successful candidate’s availability, however the availability for weekends is an essential requirement for the positions. Allowance may be made for tasks to be completed remotely if needed. If you are interested in applying, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role and your availability as a one page PDF document to [email protected]