Please see the below details from Rangers in respect of vaccination status and lateral flow tests ahead of tomorrow’s game at Ibrox.
Rangers FC warmly welcome Livingston FC to Ibrox Stadium on Wednesday 26th January 2022. Please make use of the ‘Away’ car park on Broomloan Road which is very close to your turnstile entry point.
In order to make your visit as safe and as secure as possible we kindly request you adhere to the following guidance.
- Please do not attend the match if you are feeling generally unwell or are displaying any of the recognised symptoms of COVID 19.
- Irrespective of vaccine status, please take a Lateral Flow Test (LFT) within 24 hours of attending the Stadium.
All fans will require to prove their full vaccination status or exemption. The criteria for ‘fully vaccinated’ is if they either have had:
- their second dose within the last 120 days, but no less than 14 days ago, or
- a booster vaccination if their second dose was more than 120, but not less than 10 days ago.
Spectators will not be permitted entry if they cannot prove that they are:
- fully vaccinated or
- have tested negative for COVID-19 virus in last 24 hours or
- are exempt
Paper copies for the NHS app status are acceptable to prove vaccination status.
A recent negative LFT test can only be evidenced by using the NHS Test text or email result when reporting a lateral flow test – please see:
Please arrive early and in good time for vaccine or LFT results checks to be carried out. Have your documentation ready for inspection as you approach your turnstiles.
Whilst on the internal concourses and toilets please:
- Wear a face covering – this is mandatory by law.
- Try and keep within your recognised social group and maintain at least 1m physical distancing from others.
We recommend that you wear a face covering, unless exempt, at all times whilst in the Stadium.
- Hand sanitiser and soap and water is available throughout our stadium, please use frequently.
These measures have been designed to ensure the safety of everyone and to minimise the risk of transmission of the COVID 19 virus.
Your co-operation is appreciated.